Leofoto LPN-Z9 L-Bracket for Nikon Z9 Mirrorless Camera

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

I just thought I would post the info in case anyone was interested. I do not want to get into a net worth discussion.
I was just curious what "for the price" means. To me, it means, "meh, it's okay, but hell, it's cheap." Which makes no sense for an expensive rig like ours. Why would I want to skimp on the part that connects it all.

I was just curious what "for the price" means. To me, it means, "meh, it's okay, but hell, it's cheap." Which makes no sense for an expensive rig like ours. Why would I want to skimp on the part that connects it all.
Cheap doesn’t mean it’s structurally deficient or not up to the task. It can mean it might wear more quickly, it may not move as smoothly, the finish might not be as good etc.
You say the best at any price. Fact is we all make value judgments every day. A few of the main players have very slick looking products and create the illusion of superiority. Fact is if you take 6061 aluminium and machine it to the correct profile, neither will be stronger than the other. The variation in properties between batch of material will be very small. One might end up anodised and the other powder coated.... they’ll both perform the same function despite the price difference. The other thing that can’t be underestimated is the economies of scale, thousands at a time vs hundreds.

Back