Lightroom catalog won't open

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

I have a couple of Lightroom (LrC) catalogs on a portable hard drive that I can't open. When I try to open it, I get an error message that says "The Lightroom Catalog cannot be opened because there is not enough room on the hard drive named "T7" (Samsung T7 portable hard drive). I've trired deleting old files from the drive, clearing out the caches on both my laptop and the T7, deleting the old "preview" files, etc. Nothing is working and I'd love to know what I'm doing wrong (or what I need to do to access my photos!) Thoughts? Suggestions? Thank you!

I have a couple of Lightroom (LrC) catalogs on a portable hard drive that I can't open. When I try to open it, I get an error message that says "The Lightroom Catalog cannot be opened because there is not enough room on the hard drive named "T7" (Samsung T7 portable hard drive). I've trired deleting old files from the drive, clearing out the caches on both my laptop and the T7, deleting the old "preview" files, etc. Nothing is working and I'd love to know what I'm doing wrong (or what I need to do to access my photos!) Thoughts? Suggestions? Thank you!
Which version of LR are you using, and how much free space is on the T7 drive?

--Ken

Back