Lightroom Masterclass in Editing?

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Steve's video on the Library side of things is outstanding and it what got me to go back to LRc. He does not have one on editing. The Library Module one focuses on selecting the keepers. Might help if you define "editing," as to what you are looking for. In terms of basic LRc learning Julianna Kost's free videos (she works for Adobe) have taught me a lot. I would review her list of videos and see if that gets you going in the right direction. The new masking and denoise of LRc make some of the basics really easy now.

Steve's video on the Library side of things is outstanding and it what got me to go back to LRc. He does not have one on editing. The Library Module one focuses on selecting the keepers. Might help if you define "editing," as to what you are looking for. In terms of basic LRc learning Julianna Kost's free videos (she works for Adobe) have taught me a lot. I would review her list of videos and see if that gets you going in the right direction. The new masking and denoise of LRc make some of the basics really easy now.
Yes thank you, I learned a lot from Steve on the library side, but all else is self learned. Now with masking etc. lightroom is becoming so much more powerful. I was wondering if there were any good tutorials on editing, could not really find a good one yet.

Tim Grey is an exceptionally excellent instructor in all things LR and PS. He is also a photographer so he relates the exercises to photo editing. AND he has a way of explaning things so that they seem easy to understand. I've taken his courses and highly recommend him. I got this email today: $50 is a STEAL for this course.

1686430106301.png

Tim Grey is an exceptionally excellent instructor in all things LR and PS. He is also a photographer so he relates the exercises to photo editing. AND he has a way of explaning things so that they seem easy to understand. I've taken his courses and highly recommend him. I got this email today: $50 is a STEAL for this course.

View attachment 63067
Thank you, sounds great!

Back