Limpkin

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

K9Kirk

Supporting Member
Marketplace
A limpkin at Lake Myakka.

119 cv-studio.jpeg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Cool :) If I were you I would try to remove the distractions on the bottom but its fine as it is!
Thanks, Nick. I would if I could but it's just too much for my software to imitate without it looking bad in another way. It's looks all funky blurry and it imitates the reflection of the legs above it. Oh, well, can't have it all. That's reason for a cold beer, aye?! Cheers! 🍻

Thanks, Nick. I would if I could but it's just too much for my software to imitate without it looking bad in another way. It's looks all funky blurry and it imitates the reflection of the legs above it. Oh, well, can't have it all. That's reason for a cold beer, aye?! Cheers! 🍻
What software do you use? If you are using photoshop its very easy! Just look some videos in youtube from Jan Wagener or anyone else. I would love it if steve released a post processing e-book!

Back