Loch Na Keal, Isle of Mull, Scotland

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Gottshotz

Supporting Member
Marketplace
Looking back up Loch Na Keal to one of the many small islands on a stormy day.
A1C02192.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Taken handheld from a small open boat with Sony a1 and 100-400mm f4.5-5.6 lens at 100mm ISO 200, f5.0, @1/2500 sec.

Last edited:
Oh yeah Dave. Looking for the Sea Eagles! Really like the contrast of the more saturated green land with the more monotone sky & water. Nicely done.

Oh yeah Dave. Looking for the Sea Eagles! Really like the contrast of the more saturated green land with the more monotone sky & water. Nicely done.
Well spotted Malcolm, this vista in that light was too good not to have it recorded --- glad you liked it.

Very nice image but I am still looking for Nessy. Perhaps I am in the wrong Loch. Seriously the sky and light on the land is lovely

Very nice image but I am still looking for Nessy. Perhaps I am in the wrong Loch. Seriously the sky and light on the land is lovely
Thanks Rich, as you know landscape photography is all about capturing the light that makes an ordinary view seem extradinary, and I was really lucky to be there to enjoy that moment !

Back