Loupedeck Live Controller for processing in Lightroom Classic and Photoshop

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

MartyD

Supporting Member
Marketplace
I like knobs instead of sliders to edit levels in LrC. This is especially important to me when I am preparing several hundred sports images to upload. I have in the past used the MIDI2LR plugin and a small midi controller to edit. My midi controller began to fail so I was looking at the Loupedeck LrC keyboard but then I came across the Loupedeck Live controller. It is a small controller that can be programmed to be used with LrC, PS, and other applications. The device is very well made and it include an application to reconfigure the knob/button commands. What is cool about the device is that buttons all show the programmed commands. Makes it easy to learn to use the controller and makes it useful even when using commands you may not use often.

It can also be programmed for Davinci Resolve and Photo Mechanic.

I have just started using it and I will update when I have more experience with the device.

Like to the device on Loupedecks sit here.

I'm also using the Loupedeck Live... fun and saves time. I still have some workflows to finish and the learning curve is challenging but it is faster and easier than using keyboard shortcuts.

Back