Mala Mala South Africa

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

mbunak

Some photos from my stay at Mala Mala. I would highly recommend Mala Mala especially if you are a solo traveller. Mala Mala has a room specifically for a solo traveller where you don't have to pay the single's supplement. Also in Feb and Mar, the 4th night is free which I took full advantage of. From the accommodation to food, the lodge is at high end which makes the stay quite enjoyable. Also it was the first place where I encountered the big five which made the trip even more memorable.

ii3-Z8D_3888-Edit copy 2.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

i3-Z8D_5746-Enhanced-NR-1-Recovered copy.jpg

i3-Z8D_5440-Enhanced-NR-Edit copy 2.jpg

i3-Z8D_3203-Edit copy 2.jpg

i3-Z8D_1059-Edit copy 2.jpg

3-Z8D_6453-Edit.jpg
3-Z8D_6080-Enhanced-NR-Edit copy.jpg

3-Z8D_3406-Edit copy.jpg

Very nice collection, Peter.
With wildlife, often it's all about location, location, location. And Mala Mala is one of the best in South Africa. Can't go wrong there.

Reactions: BWP
Some photos from my stay at Mala Mala. I would highly recommend Mala Mala especially if you are a solo traveller. Mala Mala has a room specifically for a solo traveller where you don't have to pay the single's supplement. Also in Feb and Mar, the 4th night is free which I took full advantage of. From the accommodation to food, the lodge is at high end which makes the stay quite enjoyable. Also it was the first place where I encountered the big five which made the trip even more memorable.

View attachment 89921

View attachment 89922

View attachment 89923

View attachment 89925

View attachment 89926

View attachment 89927View attachment 89928

View attachment 89929
Fantastic set👍👍👍👍 Exposure is perfect.

Back