My Nikon Z6iii Guide Is Here!

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Steve

Admin
Staff member
Supporting Member
Marketplace
My newest book, The Ultimate Nikon Z6iii Setup & Shooting Guide For Wildlife Photography is finally finished! I've spent the last two months shooting the Z6iii day in and day out and I can't wait to share all my tips and tricks with you in this new guide!

Also, I could use your help getting the word on on this new guide. If you know anyone or are part of any other forums or groups who would be interested, please let them know. Your help is greatly appreciated and it makes doing guides like this possible. Thanks!

z6iii-guide-pic.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

My newest book, The Ultimate Nikon Z6iii Setup & Shooting Guide For Wildlife Photography is finally finished! I've spent the last two months shooting the Z6iii day in and day out and I can't wait to share all my tips and tricks with you in this new guide!

Also, I could use your help getting the word on on this new guide. If you know anyone or are part of any other forums or groups who would be interested, please let them know. Your help is greatly appreciated and it makes doing guides like this possible. Thanks!

View attachment 95607
Downloaded just now !! My battery grip for the Z6III supposed to arrive tomorrow. Will share link. Just shared it on Nikonians

Last edited:

View attachment 95607
Steve: I don't have a Z6iii, but if I did I would be downloading your book right now. I do have a Z8, and I have your book for the Z8/Z9 as well as most of your other books. I don't know how you do it (other then the skill, hard work and dedication). Thanks for all you do, to help make better photographers out of us. Ken

Hi Steve. From your email this morning, I infer that your Z6III guide is selling well! I hope that’s true.

I started going through it in detail yesterday and I’ve begun to change some settings I’d used since I’ve had the camera. It’s clear how much time and care you’ve put into what you’ve written and recommended. Thank you!

Hi Steve. From your email this morning, I infer that your Z6III guide is selling well! I hope that’s true.

I started going through it in detail yesterday and I’ve begun to change some settings I’d used since I’ve had the camera. It’s clear how much time and care you’ve put into what you’ve written and recommended. Thank you!
Thanks so much!

Also have several of Steve's books , recently adding his Z8/Z9 guides. It's clear Steve put in tremendous effort into each of these guides... They are worth every penny. The knowledge shared within these guides will help you use your tools more efficiently, which in turn will net you more keepers! Awesome work Steve 👍 we appreciate it

Back