Nature's Fireworks

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

This is what got me started in photography back in 2000. I started storm chasing and in particular hurricanes and lightning. Easy to shoot lightning...much harder to shoot in hurricanes with wind and nothing but rain. This is the Norfolk, Va skyline during July 5, 2015.

Nikon D300s,
Nikkor 17-55mm @ f/13
ISO 200 @ 8 seconds
july52015_lightning7_8145.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "JesseBassPhotography, message: 654, membre: 1188"]
C'est ce qui m'a fait commencer la photographie en 2000. J'ai commencé à chasser les tempêtes et en particulier les ouragans et la foudre. Facile à tirer des éclairs ... beaucoup plus difficile à tirer dans les ouragans avec du vent et rien que de la pluie C'est la ligne d'horizon de Norfolk, en Virginie, le 5 juillet 2015.

Nikon D300s,
Nikkor 17-55 mm à f / 13
ISO 200 à 8 secondesView attachment 215
[/CITATION]
superbe

This is what got me started in photography back in 2000. I started storm chasing and in particular hurricanes and lightning. Easy to shoot lightning...much harder to shoot in hurricanes with wind and nothing but rain. This is the Norfolk, Va skyline during July 5, 2015.

Nikon D300s,
Nikkor 17-55mm @ f/13
ISO 200 @ 8 secondsView attachment 215
Awesome!👍👍

Back