Need another CFexpress card.

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

That is amazing Geoff! I only have Delkin cards and I will definitely stick with them now!
Me too. I'm still a bit shocked....this is what I sent them...

Delkin CFe-2.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Boy oh boy this happened quickly....
I just got word back from Delkin that they'll send a replacement card and it's scheduled to be here in 2 business days (that's how their warranty reads but this isn't even close to a warranty claim). So BIG KUDOs to Delkin for stepping up. Amazing Customer Support and service. Color me impressed. And now a lifetime Delkin buyer... ;) :)

FYI, they are also sending a SASE envelop for me to return the busted card.

I guess my opinion of which cards I recommend is obvious by now... 😊 😊

Boy oh boy this happened quickly....
I just got word back from Delkin that they'll send a replacement card and it's scheduled to be here in 2 business days (that's how their warranty reads but this isn't even close to a warranty claim). So BIG KUDOs to Delkin for stepping up. Amazing Customer Support and service. Color me impressed. And now a lifetime Delkin buyer... ;) :)

FYI, they are also sending a SASE envelop for me to return the busted card.

I guess my opinion of which cards I recommend is obvious by now... 😊 😊
That is great to hear since I only have Delkin CFexpress cards! Though hopefully I will never have to make use of this service.

Currently have the Angelbird AV PRO SX 160gb. Yesterday I filled it in a single session. First time this has happened.

Was just going to get another one same.

Is it still the best value option for the Z9? (£157.49 at CVP)

Thanks.
What kind of session was it? I first used 150 GB cards with my Z9, and found that I filled one completely and was almost to the point of filling a second one when photographing a single-day water ski tournament. I've since purchased three 325 GB cards and fell very confident that they'll get me through a two-day tournament. All of my CFExpress cards are Delkin Black.

I have heard back from Delkin and they don't want to try using the card in a new blank shell. (I was not surprised)
But they did say they want pics and a copy of the original receipt so they can replace the card....That did surprise me....
So, I'm going to send them the info they requested and get a replacement!!

Can't complain about this and in fact it's a big plus for buying Delkin....
That’s good news. One card buys them a lot of goodwill, a rarity these days

That’s good news. One card buys them a lot of goodwill, a rarity these days
Delkin Customer Service definitely made an impression on me. Rarity is right. No way did I expect Delkin to replace my card.
The new one is on it's way....2 day UPS from San Diego. Delkin doesn't make a 64GB card any longer so they sent out a 75GB card.

Stuff is usually around 1$ to 1£.
Still making it more expensive in the UK. The CFexpress B cards seem to be much cheaper in the US. Not sure why?
Actually it is usually $1 with no tax included in USA compared to £1 with 20% VAT tax included in the UK price.
Sales taxes are generally lower in the USA though.

Delkin Black/Power and/or SanDisk Extreme Pros for me in sizes ranging from 128 to 512GB. Re. size, in past I was told not to use large cards because of risk of loss of large number of images if something went wrong, but given size of Z files I'm buying 512s now (and may graduate to 1TB). Also, pros I've asked state that they just don't experience failures with modern cards.

Back