New Acquisition

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

JAS

Supporting Member
Marketplace
I got a pop-up on Thursday for an interesting hoodie. I ordered it immediately and it arrived today.
"That's what I do. I take photos and I forget things". Cost $30 US on Amazon.
Given my current mental state - my family members agree with this statement.

Photo.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

What is it that you forgot? Left behind lenses or caps? And now with this advertisement, is it helping? 😀
It is kind of an inside family joke. Where are my - glasses. car keys, wallet, phone, etc. I misplace my phone at least once daily. I left my wallet in my daughter's car the other day. I forget appointments unless reminded even if they are on my calendar. No trouble with what I did 25 years ago, just with where I put something 25 minutes ago. Always find it, but ...
Old age is not for wimps.

Last edited:
It is kind of an inside family joke. Where are my - glasses. car keys, wallet, phone, etc. I misplace my phone at least once daily. I left my wallet in my daughter's car the other day. I forget appointments unless reminded even if they are on my calendar. No trouble with what I did 25 years ago, just with where I put something 25 minutes ago. Always find it, but ...
Old age is not for wimps.
Old age with your wisdom isn’t something available on amazon 🫡

Reactions: JAS
Back