New Features

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

I appreciate you are trying to keep the home page clean with only a few categories. I would like to suggest one new thread category and see what people think. I would find it helpful to have a new one for TRIP REPORTS. These often do not fit cleanly in Landscape OR Wildlife because they contain both, as well as potentially relevant non-nature stuff like a photo of the lodging. Thoughts?

I appreciate you are trying to keep the home page clean with only a few categories. I would like to suggest one new thread category and see what people think. I would find it helpful to have a new one for TRIP REPORTS. These often do not fit cleanly in Landscape OR Wildlife because they contain both, as well as potentially relevant non-nature stuff like a photo of the lodging. Thoughts?
Thanks - I've been thinking of a Destinations forum that would serve that purpose :) Trying to decide if it'll be just a normal forum or if it needs some extras.

Back