New Forum Style Option - "Light"

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Thanks Steve. It's nice to have a choice.
But I liked the dark so much I figured out how to make my phone go with a dark theme on my email and other programs.

Macular degeneration and cataracts have messed my vision up so much that I need to have all of my devices setup with white text on black backgrounds. So thanks for the option Steve, but thanks even more for having the change to black text on white an option, not a forced change.

I still love my Z9, but I'm looking forward to checking out the bright virwfinder on the Z6 III. Any thoughts

Macular degeneration and cataracts have messed my vision up so much that I need to have all of my devices setup with white text on black backgrounds. So thanks for the option Steve, but thanks even more for having the change to black text on white an option, not a forced change.

I still love my Z9, but I'm looking forward to checking out the bright virwfinder on the Z6 III. Any thoughts
Ouch, I just tried the Light option. I needed to get back to Default ASAP

Back