New Year's Eve Fireworks Over Jackson

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

DRwyoming

Staff member
Supporting Member
Marketplace
Held our annual New Year's Eve torchlight parade on the ski hill this evening followed by fireworks. I've worked this event for a lot of years but don't normally carry a camera. Drew the lucky card this year as final ski patrol sweep off the top of the mountain after nearly 700 torch skiers had headed down and the fireworks had started. Couldn't carry a tripod so I cozied up to a lift tower and braced for some shots from high up on the slopes.

Fireworks over Jackson Wyoming

DSC04903untitled20231231-web.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Here's hoping everyone has a great 2024!

Held our annual New Year's Eve torchlight parade on the ski hill this evening followed by fireworks. I've worked this event for a lot of years but don't normally carry a camera. Drew the lucky card this year as final ski patrol sweep off the top of the mountain after nearly 700 torch skiers had headed down and the fireworks had started. Couldn't carry a tripod so I cozied up to a lift tower and braced for some shots from high up on the slopes.

View attachment 77920

Same to you and yours Dave, from Sunny Scotland.

Same to you and yours Dave, from Sunny Scotland

View attachment 77920

Happy New Year Dave

View attachment 77920

Happy New Year Dave and to all.

Happy New Year! 1/6th of a second! Wow…pretty steady hold, town lights are sharp.

Back