Nikon D850 - missing digit segments in viewfinder

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

I have not tried resetting. I thought I would check with the participants on this forum first to see if this is a common problem. It doesn’t effect the camera use.

That would typically be an issue with the lcd module. About all you can do is try to remove the battery overnight. If it's still the same when you put the battery back in, it'll need a repair shop to fix. Most likely it will need repair.

That would typically be an issue with the lcd module. About all you can do is try to remove the battery overnight. If it's still the same when you put the battery back in, it'll need a repair shop to fix. Most likely it will need repair.
Thanks, I’ll try that. It happened just after using it for about 20 minutes during a helicopter ride in Ketchikan. I’m not sure if the vibration contributed or if it is just a coincidence.

Thank you for the tip! I’ll try taking out the battery overnight.

Back