Nikon Photographer Advanced (NPA)

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

JAJohnson

Supporting Member
Marketplace
From Nikon Italy: “The Nikon Photographer Advanced service is dedicated to Nikonists who use material to create their photographic projects.
To access the Nikon Photographer Advanced (NPA) service, you must use and register a professional camera body and two optics (from the selected list).
The project does not replace the Nikon Professional Service (NPS) service.”

Does anyone have further information about this? Is it offered in other countries?

IMG_1103.jpeg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Sounds pretty much like NPS in Germany, just using another name. Would be surprised they don't ask for proof, tax declaration or something, thaz you earn your living through photography. If they don't, let me know!

So, my little Italian tells me two things: it is NOT NPS, and I am eligible. 🤷

Seems to be an Italian thing so. And besides getting early notofication of news, the only other benefit they list is some events with Nikon pro photographers. Tried to register, ended up on a blank, wide webpage...

it would be nice if they explained the differences between this and NPS. my best guess is it's a cut down version of NPS made available to "enthusiasts" who don't qualify for NPS?
Maybe so. There’s some brief info in the image I posted, but I can’t find more detail. Perhaps you have to register to get that?

Back