Nikon Z 600mm f/6.3 Replacement Foot

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

M R Opp

Supporting Member
Marketplace
I know it is early days and the lens just started shipping, but ... has anyone had feedback from KES, RRS, or Hejnar about when we might see a replacement foot?

My Hejnar foot came today. Very secure mounting to the 600. Using the QD connector on the lens foot it balances great with my Z9 on my Black Rapid strap.

I am wondering if this lens would employ the same lens foot/feet as the 500 pf, which for RRS would be the LCF-11. It's a bit longer than the LCF-22
I had a 500 PF and traded it for the 600 PF. They have totally different mounts and as such the LCF-11 can’t be used on the 600 PF. I took a Kirk LP-70 off my 100-400 mm and it works fine on the 600 PF.

So do you really use the same foot for multiple lenses or do you buy a second copy? I would not relish moving the foot back and forth over and over, but maybe I am lazy.

Back