Nikon z6ii question

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

I recently got a Nikon FM2 in excellent condition with the AIS 50mm f2 and an AIS 135mm f2.8 and I'm impressed with the image quality of those two old lenses on the Z6II. Since I got the Z6II I've really been enjoying using manual focus over autofocus. It's not as hard as I thought it would be, it slows me down a bit and focus peaking helps.
I miss the feeling of using those fantastic old manual nikkors🦘

I miss the feeling of using those fantastic old manual nikkors🦘

I'm enjoying them. From what I've read they are both highly regarded today as they were decades ago. The 135 will be great for street photography because even on the FTZ adapter it's still substantially smaller than my Z 24-120 or 70-300.

I'm enjoying them. From what I've read they are both highly regarded today as they were decades ago. The 135 will be great for street photography because even on the FTZ adapter it's still substantially smaller than my Z 24-120 or 70-300.
Those old Nikkors will probably still be around when most current lenses have died and gone to silicon heaven...🦘

Back