North Italy Autumn color

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Marco74

I want to present a few shots from three weeks ago.
My friend and I went up to the hill near Aosta city to take profit for the foliage season to shoot some landscape photos with lovely colours.
I hope I hope you like them.
_DSC2607.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.
_DSC2622_LN.jpg
_DSC2631_LN.jpg
_DSC2647.jpg

This is recomposed in 16:9.
_DSC2756.jpg

Beautiful photos. That looks to be a very enjoyable hike. To me it's another great example that shows you don't always need bright sunshine to capture great fall colors.

Beautiful photos. That looks to be a very enjoyable hike. To me it's another great example that shows you don't always need bright sunshine to capture great fall colors.
It is a small park 2,5 hours from my house. It is not an intense hike; however, we walk a lot with a heavy rucksack. We did around 12 kg with 820 m of total elevation.
But on the way back to the car, we restore all the energy loss with a piece of homemade cake with blackberry jam and a glass of good red wine on a refuge. :p

Regarding the photos, we always try to avoid full sunny days because the light becomes too harsh with sharp shadows.
This year the weather is very strange until a few days ago the temperature was high also in the montain. As minimum 10 degrees more than the normal season temperature.

Back