Not full image tryout. Let me know what you think.

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

gpsman

Supporting Member
Marketplace
Trying Steve’s idea of not having the full animal image. Very effective. Would like some feedback.
700C0CC4-0749-4FFF-B65E-5457A03CBAEA.jpeg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Hi Jeff,

I like the concept of the shot - it makes the image have impact. The image looks a bit pixelated to me... or something, but overall the image and the cropping definitely accentuate the subject.

- Rob

Hi Jeff,

I like the concept of the shot - it makes the image have impact. The image looks a bit pixelated to me... or something, but overall the image and the cropping definitely accentuate the subject.

- Rob
Hi Rob: thanks for the feedback. Yes on a larger computer screen, It’s probably not clean. I look mostly on my phone on which the pixelation is not so apparent. My pics in general are for 5x7 greeting cards and for texting to fam and friends. In which case I have a little more flexibility. This eagle was shot in great meadow, concord.

Hi Rob: thanks for the feedback. Yes on a larger computer screen, It’s probably not clean. I look mostly on my phone on which the pixelation is not so apparent. My pics in general are for 5x7 greeting cards and for texting to fam and friends. In which case I have a little more flexibility. This eagle was shot in great meadow, concord.
For that size this will probably work well then. Glad to hear/see that you're still having luck in Great Meadows - I've only been back once since I saw you there, but I keep thinking I should head back.

I think the main point of Steve's suggestion was to capture the image in camera.....not by doing severe cropping which negatively affects image quality.

Back