Objectif TTArtisan 50mm f0,95 compatible ?

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Hello everyone, I am asking for help regarding the compatibility between the Nikon D850 and the TTArtisan 50mm f0.95 Lens full frame M mount lens.
Link amazon

Can I use an adapter ring to use this lens on my D850 ?

And if this is impossible, is there an optic with the same Boket and the same aperture (f/0.95) compatible with the D850.

I thank you for your help, and wish you the best in your photos.

Hello everyone, I am asking for help regarding the compatibility between the Nikon D850 and the TTArtisan 50mm f0.95 Lens full frame M mount lens.
Link amazon

Can I use an adapter ring to use this lens on my D850 ?

And if this is impossible, is there an optic with the same Boket and the same aperture (f/0.95) compatible with the D850.

I thank you for your help, and wish you the best in your photos.

I borrowed a friend's and played with it in studio setting on a recent session. Not a single usable frame.

It will work, but it's not very good. A novelty knockoff of the Leica Noct. In this case, you get what you pay for. As long as you stop it down and not worry about off-center quality, you might have fun before putting it away for good.

Cons: might not focus and might need manual adjustment, super soft all over, useless below f1.4, funky bokeh, terrible focus fall-off.

I borrowed a friend's and played with it in studio setting on a recent session. Not a single usable frame.

It will work, but it's not very good. A novelty knockoff of the Leica Noct. In this case, you get what you pay for. As long as you stop it down and not worry about off-center quality, you might have fun before putting it away for good.

Cons: might not focus and might need manual adjustment, super soft all over, useless below f1.4, funky bokeh, terrible focus fall-off.
Thank you for sharing your experience Mr Nemi.

It will work, but it's not very good
I would like to try, to give me my opinion.

Back