Partridge in the blizzard

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

As per my habit, when there are adverse weather conditions, I go out in search of animals.
I found a group of partridges (Lagopus muta)sheltering from this autumn storm, September 17, 2022, and they let themselves get closer than usual
Pernice.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

The look of the partridge is very explanatory.
She's undoubtedly thinking: look at this crazy man who, in bad weather, instead of staying at home in the heat, goes around with that long thing in his hand. Let him come closer, so we can see what he looks like. " 😝😝😝😝

Joke a part; it is a very elegant photo. Bravo, amico mio. (y)

This is very nice... I love images like this, as their body posture tell us everything about the environmental conditions at that moment.

bruce
Thanks Bruce, it's amazing how they manage to hide and survive in those conditions
Very unique photo. I really really love it! Kudos!
Thank you
Beautiful, amazing you spotted it in the snow. (y)
I love bad weather for the unique opportunities it offers
Thank you 🙏
Very nice, congrats
Thank you so much

The look of the partridge is very explanatory.
She's undoubtedly thinking: look at this crazy man who, in bad weather, instead of staying at home in the heat, goes around with that long thing in his hand. Let him come closer, so we can see what he looks like. " 😝😝😝😝

Joke a part; it is a very elegant photo. Bravo, amico mio. (y)
Sometimes I wonder who makes me go out with -20° C and maybe with wind at 30-50 km/h to take pictures instead of staying in the kitchen in the heat preparing delicacies😅🥶🥶

Thanks Marco🙏

Back