Photoshop

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Charles Loy

Supporting Member
Marketplace
Can someone drop the link to PS and Lightroom at 10$ subscription? I see a 19.99 link, has it doubled in price? I'm not interested in Lightroom, PS is what I'll use but I want the 10 dollar deal.

I see only lightroom 9.99 - lightroom and photoshop is 19.99
I want photoshop only - darn

Not sure what you're seeing there but...

On the page the 1st plan on the left has PS and LR , etc. with 20 gb cloud storage for US $9.99/mo. Look down the column to see what's included.

Photography (20GB)

Edit photos in Lightroom and then transform them with Photoshop. Get both plus 20GB of cloud storage.

US$9.99/mo

Last edited:
I see only lightroom 9.99 - lightroom and photoshop is 19.99
I want photoshop only - darn
1711666594722.png

You get both. Plan on left. That’s what you want. Image from link above.

Link me to that page, I simply do not see it. Also, my NEW computer says I am not entering the correct pin and I am locked out of that darn thing.. Worse day of my life.

Can't understand - when I click the links above provided by @BarkingBeans - i only see 19.99 package for PS and LR - I want the 9.99 package

Situations like this are _sometimes_ caused by the website already "knowing" about you. I'm not saying this is definitely the case in this situation, but it's a possibility. Some hacks that might work:

1) Delete all cookies in your browser related to adobe sites
2) Try a different web browser
3) Use the same browser but some browsers have the option of using a "guest" or "private" window.
4) Use a different computer

Can't say that any of those will work, but it's worth a shot.

- Rob

OK, New topic: The photos are edited, but don't store to my computer? And if that is correct, how do I see/share them? In Photos folder I see a generic box with a file number, not a thumbnail of an image and it will not open as a photo.

OK, New topic: The photos are edited, but don't store to my computer? And if that is correct, how do I see/share them? In Photos folder I see a generic box with a file number, not a thumbnail of an image and it will not open as a photo.

Are you talking about Lightroom or Photoshop?

Are you talking about Lightroom or Photoshop?

Photoshop - And another concern.. I have a Lightroom logo to click and go to, but not photoshop.. I finally found a way to load it by 'recent files'
Getting to know it now, it's gonna be fine but a real learning curve for a man using PS 5 for 11 years

Photoshop - And another concern.. I have a Lightroom logo to click and go to, but not photoshop.. I finally found a way to load it by 'recent files'
Getting to know it now, it's gonna be fine but a real learning curve for a man using PS 5 for 11 years
I assume you mean you're missing a desktop or taskbar icon to quick launch Photoshop. It's pretty easy to get a launch icon in either Windows or Mac OS. Basically you browse to where the application is stored and right click (Alt-Click on a one button Mac mouse) and add the launch icon(shortcut) to your desktop or taskbar.

Perhaps you're referring to something else but it's pretty easy to add a launch shortcut icon in either OS. What operating system are you running?

In this photoshop, there is Save and Save AS. Save AS is where you go to save a jpg.
Julienne Kost has lots of videos on PS and LR features. If you get stuck look at her page first.
I know the learning is slow at first, or it was with me, so stick with it and you’ll get back to your familiarity.

Back