Post Your Best 2023 Macro Photos

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Steve

Admin
Staff member
Supporting Member
Marketplace
It's getting towards the end of the year and I thought it would be fun to post some of our best / favorite shots from the last twelve months. Only post images you captured this year and please keep it to eight photos or less (I know, it's tough if it's been a busy year). I can't wait to see what you captured. I've only post-processed a couple of macro shots, but I think they were a couple of my best this year anyway :)

20230429-Z72_7897-Enhanced-NR.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.
20230429-Z72_8277-Enhanced-NR.jpg

My wife's gardfens afforded many, many opportunities this year. I am posting this pair as examples of those I like a whole lot.
Shot 1 - Full height square crop. Shot 2 - uncropped.

BeeFlower-3.jpg

BeeFlower-5.jpg

It's getting towards the end of the year and I thought it would be fun to post some of our best / favorite shots from the last twelve months. Only post images you captured this year and please keep it to eight photos or less (I know, it's tough if it's been a busy year). I can't wait to see what you captured. I've only post-processed a couple of macro shots, but I think they were a couple of my best this year anyway :)

View attachment 77075View attachment 77076
Wonderful captures!

so many great photos presented here. Wow,. These are my favorites from the year.
_8JS5834.jpg
_T3A0883.jpg
_T3A1411.jpg
_T3A1464.jpg
_T3A2752.jpg
_T3A2841.jpg

View attachment 77075View attachment 77076
I kept and bred those Pumilio Blue/Black jeans in years past. Much better to view them insitu.

Back