Pressing Fn1 once only to keep Recall shooting functions?

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Just upgraded the Z9 to firmware 4.1, although I doubt this caused my issue below.

I've assigned my Fn1 button ( f2) previously so that I would press it once and it would keep those settings until I press it again (Recall Shooting functions).
Changed the AF-area mode to from W2 to 3D, but now when I press Fn1, I have to hold it to keep the 3D AF-area mode.

What do I need to set so that I can toggle it on /off without holding Fn1 ? _ I've also tried Recall shooting functions (hold) but it behaves the same.

I'm sort of lost in the maze of customisations. If anyone can point me in the right direction that'll be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Just upgraded the Z9 to firmware 4.1, although I doubt this caused my issue below.

I've assigned my Fn1 button ( f2) previously so that I would press it once and it would keep those settings until I press it again (Recall Shooting functions).
Changed the AF-area mode to from W2 to 3D, but now when I press Fn1, I have to hold it to keep the 3D AF-area mode.

What do I need to set so that I can toggle it on /off without holding Fn1 ? _ I've also tried Recall shooting functions (hold) but it behaves the same.

I'm sort of lost in the maze of customisations. If anyone can point me in the right direction that'll be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Can’t remember the exact location…but there’s a menu option, probably in setup I think…that makes buttons sticky Vice needing to hold them down.

Back