Pro Media Gear camera brackets

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

MrFotoFool

Supporting Member
Marketplace
I have never heard of Pro Media Gear before now, though a quick search on this site found a thread about their heads started by @DavidT . I was doing an internet search for a camera L Bracket that would fit a Sony A7 IV with attached battery grip and found this: https://promediagear.com/collection...-and-a7-iv-with-vg-c4em-vertical-battery-grip
I am wondering if anyone has used their brackets or ordered other items from them? Since I have never heard of them I want to make sure they are a legitimate company, though the thread I referenced above seems to indicate they are.

Yes they are legit. I have an universal L bracket of theirs but these days use a specific Smallrig for my Z7 (bought used but nearly new from a fellow photographer).
In the UK Pro Media Gear is stocked by AJ's Studio.

I have never heard of Pro Media Gear before now, though a quick search on this site found a thread about their heads started by @DavidT . I was doing an internet search for a camera L Bracket that would fit a Sony A7 IV with attached battery grip and found this: https://promediagear.com/collection...-and-a7-iv-with-vg-c4em-vertical-battery-grip
I am wondering if anyone has used their brackets or ordered other items from them? Since I have never heard of them I want to make sure they are a legitimate company, though the thread I referenced above seems to indicate they are.
They are a premium brand like RRS and Gitzo. USA company and they’re based in Chicago. I have several items of theirs and all top notch.

Thanks for replies. I am not sure why I hadn't heard of them before. I normally use Really Right Stuff but they don't make this bracket as far as I know.

Thanks for replies. I am not sure why I hadn't heard of them before. I normally use Really Right Stuff but they don't make this bracket as far as I know.
They don’t have the name recognition of those other brands, but they are a solid company. I’ve purchased a couple universal L brackets for Nikon DSLRs. Very well made and designed.

Good company. I just bought their Tomahawk sidemount gimbal and I absolutely love it! Solid gear, fantastic build quality! And--Dare I say it?--top notch. I haven't tried their l-brackets, but I imagine they're similar quality. Definitely recommend.

I talked with them and visited their booth at Imaging USA a few years ago. They have top rate gear that competes well against RRS. Many of their designs are lighter than comparable RRS products. Pricing is competitive with RRS - both are premium products.

Back