Problem with Adobe Reader

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Bruce

Supporting Member
Marketplace
Recently replace my 10 yo iMac with Mac Studio and Display, When I open an ebook (Steve's Z9 Setup), it opens in Adobe Reader, which worked great on my iMac. Now when I flick the mouse to scroll, it slowly, erratically, and incrementally starts to scroll. Can't alter this once it starts, scroll bar doesn't work. Am I missing something or is this an Adobe Reader problem.

Recently replace my 10 yo iMac with Mac Studio and Display, When I open an ebook (Steve's Z9 Setup), it opens in Adobe Reader, which worked great on my iMac. Now when I flick the mouse to scroll, it slowly, erratically, and incrementally starts to scroll. Can't alter this once it starts, scroll bar doesn't work. Am I missing something or is this an Adobe Reader problem.
See if there is a newer version of Reader. Just a suggestion by I would copy it into Apple Books. It’s a great App.

Back