Removable Mount for a Nikon Z9 with an 800 mm lens on a SeaDoo Fish Trophy jet ski.

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Hi All,

Can anyone recommend a mounting solution for a Nikon Z9 with an 800 mm lens to a SeaDoo Fish Trophy jet ski for wildlife photography. I will not be photographing on the move but would like a stable mount, within the limits of a rocking boat, that will allow me to shot into tall trees, marshland and on the surface of the water.

I have looked at two on Amazon:

Camtree Power V2 Suction Mount for Car/Vehicle Camera Rigging. for DSLR Video Cameras with a Payload of up to 20kg/44lb (G-PM-01)
and

SmallRig Camera Suction Cup Mount, All-in-One 4-Arm Suction Cup Camera Car Mount, Adjustable Professional Gripper Car Mount Stabilizer, for Gopro for DSLR Camera, Camcorder, Vehicle Shooting – 3565

Unfortunately, there are no written reviews. The Camtree has three 4 star reviews without written comment.

Any help would be appropriated.

Hi All,

Can anyone recommend a mounting solution for a Nikon Z9 with an 800 mm lens to a SeaDoo Fish Trophy jet ski for wildlife photography. I will not be photographing on the move but would like a stable mount, within the limits of a rocking boat, that will allow me to shot into tall trees, marshland and on the surface of the water.

I have looked at two on Amazon:

Camtree Power V2 Suction Mount for Car/Vehicle Camera Rigging. for DSLR Video Cameras with a Payload of up to 20kg/44lb (G-PM-01)
and

SmallRig Camera Suction Cup Mount, All-in-One 4-Arm Suction Cup Camera Car Mount, Adjustable Professional Gripper Car Mount Stabilizer, for Gopro for DSLR Camera, Camcorder, Vehicle Shooting – 3565

Unfortunately, there are no written reviews. The Camtree has three 4 star reviews without written comment.

Any help would be appropriated.

Tilts has some elaborate car mounting options that could probably be used.

Back