Rocky Mountain National Park Iconic Bull Elk Passes

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Last edited:
Reactions: Hut
I've taken a lot of pics of him. He was hurt badly last autumn. He was a fantastic looking bull
If I read the article correctly he was not far out of Estes Park. Have any pictures you’d like to share with those of us not so lucky. Any thoughts on a successor?

If I read the article correctly he was not far out of Estes Park. Have any pictures you’d like to share with those of us not so lucky. Any thoughts on a successor?
See above. I have a bunch on my website. Big Kahuna stayed in and around Moraine Park most of the time which is in RMNP. There are a good number of 7x7's in the park as of last autumn. Haven't been able to get up there recently. Trying to recover from major surgery. I have posted the above link as I can't quite get to my computer yet.
Or see DaveBuickPhotography.com

Last edited:
Thanks Dave, I’ll check it out. Wishing you a speedy recovery. New to the area and anxious to check it out. My little header picture is from Morraine Park at sunrise about a month ago.

Back