Rolling hills in Washington's Palouse.

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Biff

DSC_5332-HDR(5).jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Great image. They say that timing is everything in comedy, and I am beginning to suspect that is also the case with photographing the Palouse. A spring and late summer trek across the mountains has been on my list for years, and every year I seem to find time that is either too early or too late. Some day I'll get some free time and head over after the crop comes up or before it is harvested. Thanks for the reminder.

--Ken

Great image. They say that timing is everything in comedy, and I am beginning to suspect that is also the case with photographing the Palouse. A spring and late summer trek across the mountains has been on my list for years, and every year I seem to find time that is either too early or too late. Some day I'll get some free time and head over after the crop comes up or before it is harvested. Thanks for the reminder.

--Ken
I think you are right, timing and of course a healthy dose of luck!

Back