Sixth Avenue Electronics Express

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Has anyone ever purchased a Nikon camera from Sixth Avenue Electronics Express? Are they Nikon certified as a USA dealer? I'm looking to buy a Nikon Z6ii camera on Amazon but I'm a little leery of this company.

Stay away. Quick search on BBB should deter anyone and consistent with their reputation.

Amazon, in general, is a jungle. When it comes to their third-party retailers, where Amazon is merely a "marketplace," it can become very messy. Nikon has an Amazon store, but my suggestion is to buy directly from them or even better, a local store. Final option (to me) would be a B&H or another reputable online retailer.

Thanks, I was thinking that I heard bad news about this store. I've purchased several cameras and lenses from Amazon but I try to only buy when they state "sold by Amazon and shipped by Amazon". I've been thinking that I'd like to have a Z6ii for the last two years (or whenever they became available?). I use a Z7 but finding that more and more I've been straying away from birding so I really don't need all those pixels so I can crop. But I keep dragging my feet to purchase because I already have six Nikons and my wife thinks that's a few too many and I actually should be using them instead of looking to buy another.

Back