If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Snowy Owl 8.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Well done and congrats on the Z9!
Hi George Don't know if you remember me but we were in NWPLI together. I actually bought a 70-200mm lens from you. The Z9 is fantastic need to learn setting better. Can't wait to see your photos when you get your Z9. This Snowy was shoot with the 500mm PF lens. Bob

Hi George Don't know if you remember me but we were in NWPLI together. I actually bought a 70-200mm lens from you. The Z9 is fantastic need to learn setting better. Can't wait to see your photos when you get your Z9. This Snowy was shoot with the 500mm PF lens. Bob

For sure I remember you!! Mine arrives Tuesday, looking forward to it! Will post a few Wednesday!

She's a beauty. And wonderful composition on this shot; perfect. Oh, and I'm pouting that I don't have my Z9, yet, so not going to mention it :) Congrats on this season's most sought after toy :)

Great shot of this Snowy Owl Bob. I can't wait to get mine. A friend lives near a preserve in Gilbert Arizona. It has seven ponds. I'm looking forward to really putting the Z9 and my 500mm pf to the test down there once I get it. He has the Sony a1 and 200-600mm lens and his shots are fantastic. We love to compare and get similar shots so it will be a great test!
Hi don't think you will be disappointed! Fantastic combo!

Great shot of this Snowy Owl Bob. I can't wait to get mine. A friend lives near a preserve in Gilbert Arizona. It has seven ponds. I'm looking forward to really putting the Z9 and my 500mm pf to the test down there once I get it. He has the Sony a1 and 200-600mm lens and his shots are fantastic. We love to compare and get similar shots so it will be a great test!
frodoboy, I'm from Chandler and visit the Gilbert Riparian Preserve often. Perhaps we'll cross paths one day. My Z9 is on order as well!