Sony A1 half price for content creators at B&H

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

I did not watch the video. But here in NZ the A1 is currently discounted. Below the Z9 price. Maybe the A1ii is coming? Either way it is rather tempting as the funds reserved for the mythical 800pf could nearly fund an A1, 200-600 and 1.4.

I have been shooting videos lately with A1s Cinetone PP & find it pretty good even with out much of post processing for Color grading
This aspect of A1 does not seem to be known to
many & that may be the reason for the 50% discount so that content creators will buy A1 & spread the word ( & Sony gets free marketing )

If this is for real, and there is at least a creator link signup at B&H, it's a little brilliant by Sony. Imagine if thousands of creators on YT were suddenly showing off their a1s and adding / switching over. It would certainly drive people to possibly switch to Sony who might otherwise not - or it'll at least help convince the fence-sitters.

My trouble is I already have a pair of a1 bodies - no matter how great the deal is, if ya don't need it, ya don't need it.
BUT - I would be happy to pay you half price for an A1! I'm first in line! Hurry up and apply as a Creator! You are already an influencer!

My trouble is I already have a pair of a1 bodies - no matter how great the deal is, if ya don't need it, ya don't need it.
I am with you I have a pair of a1's and all the glass I need however at some point they will come out with a new body. I would like a 3rd body but sitting around to see what they come out with next. He did say in the video they do discounts on other gear as well.

I am with you I have a pair of a1's and all the glass I need however at some point they will come out with a new body. I would like a 3rd body but sitting around to see what they come out with next. He did say in the video they do discounts on other gear as well.
I might end up applying, but I kinda feel like maybe they are a little overwhelmed at the moment :)

Back