Sony A1 settings for wildlife

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Here is how I have it now. I’ve been playing around with different ones. I don’t use all the buttons available and I do tweak things a little depending on what I’ll be doing but this is the normal set up.
View attachment 29284View attachment 29285View attachment 29286View attachment 29287

Question, and a goofy one. If one favors auto iso, why would you need to set iso to the dial. I think I know the answer but. The reason I ask is because I like that and have tried it but finding in cold wether I keep hitting or scrolling by accident. Again, can’t thank you enough for the help

Question, and a goofy one. If one favors auto iso, why would you need to set iso to the dial. I think I know the answer but. The reason I ask is because I like that and have tried it but finding in cold wether I keep hitting or scrolling by accident. Again, can’t thank you enough for the help
I do use auto iso for wildlife however when shooting landscape, Astro and such I use manual iso. In reality I don’t really need it on a button as I can hit the fn button and it’s on the menu there. But it has so many buttons for customization I figured why not as I don’t use them all anyway.

Back