St. Vrain Power Plant - 17 Degrees F Below Zero

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

MalcolmP

Supporting Member
Marketplace
220203 St Vrain Powerplant CROP LANDSCAPE B-5313 MERGE ON1200.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

You can feel the cold in the image. I opened it and my screen got frosty. I thought it was cold in Atlanta at mid 30's
HaHa. Thanks. The air and the light at that temperature creates a unique environment that I feel lucky to have captured. Did you check out my Winter Barn - Platteville shots taken at the same time? Stay Warm!

Thanks. I hesitated by glad I did. It was like a mirage!
I would be a little concerned about the camera gear, lens servo motor, expansion/contraction, seizing when it was trying to AF. I replace a lot of vehicle HEAT blend air door servo motors when the temp drops. People jump into their 10 deg vehicle and switch the mode door form vent the windshield and sometime the blend air door is stuck, when the servo motor tries to move the frozen door it breaks the gear in the servo motor. When parking your car after the drive home, turn the mode door to windshield and do not change it again until the vehicle start to warm up in the morning. This trick you save you some grief in the future.

Back