Stamens

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Behind the Veil - An intimate look into various blooms. Thank You for looking.

Calibrachoa_2022-04-29_2_.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.
Peach Monarch_2022-04-29-12 stack-2.jpg
Red Daisy.jpg
Purple African Daisy_2022-04-29_5_.jpg

Wow! Nicely done!!! #4 is AMAZING!

You have done such a great job technically with such a narrow DOF, I hope you don't mind a few compositional suggestions?

#1 The in focus areas on about a 1/3 of the right side of the image pull my eye away from the narrow DOF in the center of the flower. Maybe a square crop?

#2 and 3 - Maybe consider a pano crop? Cropping the bottom of #2 will simplify and strength an already beautiful image. Cropping the top of #3 would eliminate the bright spots which pull the eye upwards and allow the eye to be drawn into the center of the image.

#4 - Truly stunning! Maybe a little off the top - or even centering the flower between the top and bottom.

However, these are YOUR images that are so beautifully done. You need to ignore suggestions that don't improve your vision of how YOU want the images to look! ;)

Wow! Nicely done!!! #4 is AMAZING!

You have done such a great job technically with such a narrow DOF, I hope you don't mind a few compositional suggestions?

#1 The in focus areas on about a 1/3 of the right side of the image pull my eye away from the narrow DOF in the center of the flower. Maybe a square crop?

#2 and 3 - Maybe consider a pano crop? Cropping the bottom of #2 will simplify and strength an already beautiful image. Cropping the top of #3 would eliminate the bright spots which pull the eye upwards and allow the eye to be drawn into the center of the image.

#4 - Truly stunning! Maybe a little off the top - or even centering the flower between the top and bottom.

However, these are YOUR images that are so beautifully done. You need to ignore suggestions that don't improve your vision of how YOU want the images to look! ;)
Oh I so appreciate your cc. I always want to know and learn more thru other people. Thank you.

Back