Starvation Creek in the Columbia River Gorge

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

CoyoteCreationsNW

Supporting Member
Marketplace
Late fall on a small creek flowing into the Columbia River. One of my first attempts are manually focus stacking.
Starvation Creek S1.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Nice shot but it look like you have to much Dehaze of contrast. Might want to put this in the critique blog. Keep it up.
Looked back. I did not use the dehaze slider in Lightroom. I did increase vibrance but not saturation in Photoshop and it did run it through AI Denoise, perhaps more than some people would chose to do. I appreciate your thoughts and reaction. I wasn't really looking for a critique, just sharing an image that I liked with the group. I have used the critique group when I wanted advice or suggestions.

Last edited:
I know you didn't asking for a critique I had just came out of the critique Blog and was on auto pilot. I'm sorry.

I went back and looked at my shot from the Gorge and the rock are very dark when wet.

I live in Portland are so if looks like we hunt in the same area.

Last edited:
I know you didn't asking for a critique I had just came out of the critique Blog and was on auto pilot. I'm sorry.

I went back and looked at my shot from the Gorge and the rock are very dark when wet.

I live in Portland are so if looks like we hunt in the same area.
No harm No foul. I look forward to seeing your adventures in the Pacific Northwest.

Back