Steve's great Set up for A1 question on Auto ISO

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

AndyL3

Supporting Member
Marketplace
Reading Steve A1 book is great, The Video I also highly recommend. I use my back wheel to set ISO on the fly and utilize the Zebra's to show the areas that are overexposed. Question: I want to set a button to return to Auto ISO for those times when the light moves quicker than I can scroll the wheel? I can set a button to ISO but can't find where it will go back to AUTO ISO
thanks

Reading Steve A1 book is great, The Video I also highly recommend. I use my back wheel to set ISO on the fly and utilize the Zebra's to show the areas that are overexposed. Question: I want to set a button to return to Auto ISO for those times when the light moves quicker than I can scroll the wheel? I can set a button to ISO but can't find where it will go back to AUTO ISO
thanks
You just spin the wheel counter clockwise and you're back in AUTO ISO. It's as fast as a button.

Thanks, I have been doing that. Not as fast as a button depending on where your ISO setting is. I may have to use one of the custom setting buttons and create a full shoot menu.

Thanks, I have been doing that. Not as fast as a button depending on where your ISO setting is. I may have to use one of the custom setting buttons and create a full shoot menu.
Yeah there is no custom button to just toggle Auto ISO On/Off...so one option is to make a Custom Shoot Set that only has ISO ticked off in the list and have that set to AutoISO. Only problem is you have to hold down the Recall custom button the entire time you want it in Auto.

Back