Suricate, Suricata suricatta, Meerkat

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Callie

Supporting Member
Marketplace
Suricate, Suricata suricatta, Meerkat ~ Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park. One of my favourite small carnivores is the meerkat; here are some images
00083-A4W-D4-3541.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.
D4 2017 02 07 3609.jpg
D700 4031W.jpg
D700 3984W.jpg
~ still waiting for that open, in your face image of the whole family lined-up for a photoshoot!

This is a wonderful series. The way the young meerkat looks right at viewer in the first photo is perfect. Absolutely stunning (y) (y)
Thanks Kathy. As you may see from the 4 images, #1 is processed recently, the others - two or more years ago. There are improvements and tweaks possible in these images. So, to get back to your lovely B&W image, it is often good to revisit an image. I must do that with all my images older than a year!

Lol, I hope you’re retired! Since getting Nik I want to re-visit a number of my photos. But, I’m not retired! Revisiting photos for new edits are fun.
Kathy, I am retired. The problem is I have about 10k images to redo and 400k photos to work thru. And then I am still shooting...

Back