The Boss

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Rassie

Supporting Member
Marketplace
Howler monkeys in the mango trees - Costa Rica. Apparently they smell the ripe ones and eat only those. As the mangoes progressively ripen over a matter of a week or more, they make the rounds, visiting the tree every day and eating the ripe mangoes.

This guy was the boss of the troop. He had a seriously deep and menacing howl, and scowl. I took this one from the hotel room balcony.

NZ8_3995-Enhanced-NR-1.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Got this one from the boat when a troop was resting in the trees on the river bank.

NZ8_5686A.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Howler monkeys in the mango trees - Costa Rica. Apparently they smell the ripe ones and eat only those. As the mangoes progressively ripen over a matter of a week or more, they make the rounds, visiting the tree every day and eating the ripe mangoes.

This guy was the boss of the troop. He had a seriously deep and menacing howl, and scowl. I took this one from the hotel room balcony.

View attachment 88455
Got this one from the boat when a troop was resting in the trees on the river bank.

View attachment 88456
Cool set Rassie👍👍👍

great shots. The second one looks like my wife's opinion of the work I do around the house. :) (just between us, she's probably closer to correct than wrong).

He didn't share with you, I just know it, he looks too mean for that. Nice set, Koos.
Thanks, Kirk. He did share, if I cared to pick up the half-eaten ones on the ground. :ROFLMAO:
Cool set Rassie👍👍👍
Thanks, Ralph.
Nice shots. That's some impressive hotel view! :)
Thanks, Steven. You're right - the mango tree was just in the right spot. :)
great shots. The second one looks like my wife's opinion of the work I do around the house. :) (just between us, she's probably closer to correct than wrong).
Thanks. Yeah, the whole troop were just lazing around in that tree. Can't blame them, what with outside temp. at the time being around 37C (99F).
Terrific!
Thanks, Woody.

Back