The Eagle and The Bass...

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Louis champan

Supporting Member
Marketplace
You wait a long time and hope or wish someday that the eagle you’ve been watching over the past few months will provide you with some special moments, earlier this week I just happened to be at the right place at the right time.

I knew that there were a couple of eagles off to my left far up in a fir tree but didn’t think much about it since they hadn’t moved for the past hour. I wasn’t paying much attention to them and turned my attention to shooting some incoming Wood Ducks and a GBH that was hunting off to my right. And before I knew it coming straight at me low over the water came this adult eagle with a fish in its talons. It was about 100 yards out and headed for a perch where it landed and consumed its catch. After finishing its feeding, it flew down and landed on a half-submerged log where again it provided some nice opportunities to get a few more shots.

DSC03352-4 wf.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

DSC03382-2 wf.jpg

DSC03383 wf.jpg

DSC03476 wf.jpg

DSC03478 wf.jpg

Louie

You wait a long time and hope or wish someday that the eagle you’ve been watching over the past few months will provide you with some special moments, earlier this week I just happened to be at the right place at the right time.

I knew that there were a couple of eagles off to my left far up in a fir tree but didn’t think much about it since they hadn’t moved for the past hour. I wasn’t paying much attention to them and turned my attention to shooting some incoming Wood Ducks and a GBH that was hunting off to my right. And before I knew it coming straight at me low over the water came this adult eagle with a fish in its talons. It was about 100 yards out and headed for a perch where it landed and consumed its catch. After finishing its feeding, it flew down and landed on a half-submerged log where again it provided some nice opportunities to get a few more shots.

View attachment 56143

View attachment 56144

View attachment 56145

View attachment 56146

View attachment 56147

Louie
Wow, Louis, Incredible set! Razor sharp. They are all great. Well done👍👍👍

View attachment 56143

View attachment 56144

View attachment 56145

View attachment 56146

View attachment 56147

Louie
Louis, these are beautiful shots.

Oliver

GASP!!!! Louie! What have you done? There are no words to express how Excellent these images are! WOW! #2 and 3 are unbelievable!
Your skills and that Sony set up are an impressive combination!

Well done!
Most appreciated Karen, thank you very much. Every now and then the stars all line up for you.
Great shots Louie
Thanks Irap.
Really some top notch images, Louie. Don't you know by now that you can never turn your back on those rascals. :)
Appreciate it Dan, thanks. I'm learning that the hard way I think.

Back