This Sign is for You

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

frdjohns

Supporting Member
Marketplace
I was out looking for elk, when I came upon this sign.

The problem is, if you turn around you admit it was written for you. If you don't turn around, you prove it.

NoStupidPeople.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Good one Fred!
What did you do? :cool::ROFLMAO:

I'm not saying...;)

Not necessarily. If you don't turn around and walk in, you are saying you aren't stupid. :giggle:

Well - you have to do something...

Do you think they are trying to tell you something?

Definitely.

I have seen signs around Houston Texas saying if you pass this point, I will shoot you.

Actually I did not see the sign, my sun alerted me after already passing that sign.

LOL - up here I'm not sure they'd give you the benefit of a warning.

I have a problem with people walking up my driveway to gain access to the property beyond so they can hike it. I've dealt with this for 18 years and I've heard numerous reasons why a person should be allowed to do this, even though I had signs up. Recently I put up additional signs, Private Drive and also Locked Gate Ahead-No Public Access, after putting up a fence and gate. I have an animal camera on a tree at the beginning of my driveway, people still walk up to see if the gate is locked! The fence and gate have deterred many people, especially mountain bike riders and anyone in vehicles. I've learned over the years that people simply want to do what they want to do and that's it, no matter if it's legal or not. I'd like to put up the "stupid people" sign but have refrained from that so far.

Reactions: jer
I have a problem with people walking up my driveway to gain access to the property beyond so they can hike it. I've dealt with this for 18 years and I've heard numerous reasons why a person should be allowed to do this, even though I had signs up. Recently I put up additional signs, Private Drive and also Locked Gate Ahead-No Public Access, after putting up a fence and gate. I have an animal camera on a tree at the beginning of my driveway, people still walk up to see if the gate is locked! The fence and gate have deterred many people, especially mountain bike riders and anyone in vehicles. I've learned over the years that people simply want to do what they want to do and that's it, no matter if it's legal or not. I'd like to put up the "stupid people" sign but have refrained from that so far.
No doubt, you live in a very wonderful place!

Back