If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

We were parked on the Sambar Road hoping to see a tigress by the name of Pedwali (the one who climbs trees) and her cubs who were in the bushes with a kill. We could hear them eating and playing. Two plus hours later she and the cubs had still not graced us with their presence.

Suddenly someone screamed TIGER TIGER. Lo and behold, it was Parwali (the one who lives across the river) taking her cubs for a walk on the other side of the Ram Ganga. What a sighting that turned out to be.

Dhikala, Corbett National Park, Jan 2024

Last edited:
Hi Anuj,

Some wonderful footage of this beautiful female Tiger and her 4 cubs!
Your video is not displaying here in this forum, but I could watch it by clicking on the youTube link.

Thanks,
Rudy

We were parked on the Sambar Road hoping to see a tigress by the name of Pedwali (the one who climbs trees) and her cubs who were in the bushes with a kill. We could hear them eating and playing. Two plus hours later she and the cubs had still not graced us with their presence.

Suddenly someone screamed TIGER TIGER. Lo and behold, it was Parwali (the one who lives across the river) taking her cubs for a walk on the other side of the Ram Ganga. What a sighting that turned out to be.

Dhikala, Corbett National Park, Jan 2024

In the states in Yellowstone National Park and the Grand Teton NP the bears are named. I note that where you live, it's the tigers. I guess humans are just compelled to want a name identification for animals they see often. I'd love to live closer to tigers! But I do like bears a lot.

I watched your video of Pedwali and also Wildlife 2022-2023. I assume that the footage for the last ws made in India and in Kenya?
The footage and videos are amazing! The only pity is thta some kind of explanation missing. Your videos will win and get een more value if you add some voice-over or more titles. I would be happy to know more about Corbett NP or other (Kenya?) places just from your videos and not in the forum ;-) it ill add more to your already great work!

I watched your video of Pedwali and also Wildlife 2022-2023. I assume that the footage for the last ws made in India and in Kenya?
The footage and videos are amazing! The only pity is thta some kind of explanation missing. Your videos will win and get een more value if you add some voice-over or more titles. I would be happy to know more about Corbett NP or other (Kenya?) places just from your videos and not in the forum ;-) it ill add more to your already great work!
Thank you for the appreciation.

Yes, 2022-23 was compiled from my travels in India and Kenya.

I agree, my videos could use more titles (supers as I call them in my day job) and a voice over. Normally do that in the 3D architectural visualization films that I make.

This being a hobby (a recent one that too), I tend to let such finer points/detailing slide. Need to fix that.

If you have the time, pls do check out my Behance Portfolio.

🙏

Back