Tiny

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

While photographing several quite small mushrooms I noticed a small spot of yellow detritis on the smallest mushroom. And then the yellow spot moved, so I focused on that -- it turned out to be a very small yellow aphid with green spots on a hike around the mushroom's cap. It made two complete rounds of the cap before I moved on to other things --

Aphid.JPG
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

While photographing several quite small mushrooms I noticed a small spot of yellow detritis on the smallest mushroom. And then the yellow spot moved, so I focused on that -- it turned out to be a very small yellow aphid with green spots on a hike around the mushroom's cap. It made two complete rounds of the cap before I moved on to other things --

View attachment 47906
Very Cool!👍

View attachment 47906
Great photography skills, which camera did you have used here?

Back