Tree in a tea plantation at sunrise

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Joe B

DSC_0490.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

BOH tea plantation, Cameron Highlands Malaysia. I really like the layers in this photo and the one tree by itself, but I'm still tweaking the edit to try to match the subtle golden glow I saw in person. Sun was coming up and catching the little bit of fog that was lingering. This one is getting close.

I really like it. I wasn't there, but the golden glow looks good to me. It's enough that you get the idea without beating you over the head with it.

Thanks! I like it pretty well, too. I'm not sure how much more clarity I can pull out, or maybe want to pull out of this one. It was shot with a 300mm on a crop sensor, and I didn't have my tripod on the trip (mostly there for vacation) so I had the camera sitting on top of my backpack which was on top of some more tea plants. Not the most stable platform, so there is a little bit of shake, and the long distance + fog adds a bit of haze. Also, I kind of like how everything is a little shrouded.

IMG_20190628_192234.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Oh yeah, forgot the motorcycle helmet part of the set up. Same spot from the evening before. You can see the tree if you look real closely.

Thanks! I like it pretty well, too. I'm not sure how much more clarity I can pull out, or maybe want to pull out of this one. It was shot with a 300mm on a crop sensor, and I didn't have my tripod on the trip (mostly there for vacation) so I had the camera sitting on top of my backpack which was on top of some more tea plants. Not the most stable platform, so there is a little bit of shake, and the long distance + fog adds a bit of haze. Also, I kind of like how everything is a little shrouded.
Thanks for your reply

Back