Use Nikon. D850.

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

I have been looking at this website. mpb.com On a used D850. I have no idea about this website. If it's good or bad. Anybody has information on it? I would appreciate it. cj5thwheel
I have bought my SB910 flash from them and some Tamron lenes never a problem good people and they tell you condition before hand couple ofmy purchases came in original packing with Nikon instructions . Roberts Camera in Indpls IN is another good one I got a used Tamron 90 mm F2.8 Macro and they gave me a a 3 mo warranty with it

I too wanted to use mpb and was happy with the quote for my D850. I live in Australia so this avenue is closed for now to Australian members. see below email : (
Hello Harry, thanks for getting gin touch!

Unfortunately we do not currently operate outside of the UK/Europe, and our New York office covers just the US and Canada.

We're absolutely working towards expanding our reach worldwide, however at the moment wouldn't be able to move forward with your transaction. Apologies for this.

Many thanks for your time and let me know if you had any other questions!
Joseph
Joseph from MPB​

I have been looking at this website. mpb.com On a used D850. I have no idea about this website. If it's good or bad. Anybody has information on it? I would appreciate it. cj5thwheel
Unless you have bought something small before - I'd never buy from a place that I didn't know - Even EBay could be safer.
Companies like KEH are big and good at handling complaints...🦘

Back