What’s your photo editing workspace like?

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

PC is a custom built one now but same overall setup.
_DSC3212-Edit.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

I have a Mac Studio w/ an OWC 4 bay thunderday 4 enclose. 2 27" monitor (I had a smaller one before but found I did not like have different resolutions especially when I move windows from one monitor to the other)

Excuse the mess, the story of my life. I organize and the suddenly it is a mess. Hence my license plate - NTRPY for entropy

IMG_4599 copy.jpg

Last edited:
MacBookPro 14”, 32GB, 1TB with 10TB external LaCie for backup and an attached 5TB LaCie rugged portable for a “working drive” and other. Duplicate external backups for photos and Mac Time Machine, Wacom Intuos Pro tablet w/ pen, plus 27” Omen and 32” LG external monitors, Calibrite SL with a variable height desk from Costco and a comfortable Bernina chair to work from. The Epson 600 scanner is off to the right side. Ruggard cabinet and miscellaneous bags for storage nearby (not pictured).
IMG_0068.jpeg

Last edited:
MacBookPro 14”, 32GB, 1TB with 10TB external LaCie for backup and an attached 5TB LaCie rugged portable for a “working drive” and other. Duplicate external backups for photos and Mac Time Machine, Wacom Intuos Pro tablet w/ pen, plus 27” Omen and 32” LG external monitors, Calibrite SL with a variable height desk from Costco and a comfortable Bernina chair to work from. The Epson 600 scanner is off to the right side. Ruggard cabinet and miscellaneous bags for storage nearby (not pictured).
Better than a Cineplex!

Reactions: JAS
Wow, I'm impressed by how uncluttered some of these photos are, that would never work for me. I have a huge space with a large desk, then a table that holds two printers, then a large file cabinet. In back of me is a long cabinet with storage under it and off to the side is another counter, shorter, with storage space. I use the long counter to put prints into frames and the shorter counter holds a bunch of camera equipment that I usually leave out. Two of the walls are filled with prints that won awards and I'm hoping to start on the third side if I'm lucky. I do pick up and clean up and put things away, but there's just a lot of stuff, it seems to grow overnight!. There is also a long floor safe and when I travel I leave any equipment I don't take in that. I also have a storage room that holds prints, frames, etc. I obviously need to get things more together.View attachment 72042View attachment 72043View attachment 72044
Like the gun safe, and the room also.

I have a couple different spots, but the one depends on if the wife is home working lol.
IMG_0162.jpeg
IMG_0163.jpeg
IMG_0164.jpeg
IMG_0166.jpeg

MacBookPro 14”, 32GB, 1TB with 10TB external LaCie for backup and an attached 5TB LaCie rugged portable for a “working drive” and other. Duplicate external backups for photos and Mac Time Machine, Wacom Intuos Pro tablet w/ pen, plus 27” Omen and 32” LG external monitors, Calibrite SL with a variable height desk from Costco and a comfortable Bernina chair to work from. The Epson 600 scanner is off to the right side. Ruggard cabinet and miscellaneous bags for storage nearby (not pictured).View attachment 72228
I have the same desk I use just for editing :)

Back