What is your favorite section of Steve's ebook "Secrets To The Nikon Autofocus System - Mirrorless Edition"?

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

I don't know if this is the correct place to post this, moderators please move to the correct section as required.
I would like to know from the forum users who bought this ebook, what was their favorite part and what was the most useful tips and secrets they learned. I am still reading the book and haven't finished it yet, and I already learned a lot from it. Although I am not a wildlife photographer rather than just a simple amatorial portrait and events photographer, I enjoy reading, watching, and hearing what others do.

There is a comment that cracked me out while reading, on page 89

When that happens, I have two choices – sit down and cry like a little sissy or ask the camera for some assistance.
I almost choked to death :)

I will be updating this post (if it stays here) with the most interesting parts I have read and the most useful tips

Please feel free to add yours as well

Thanks

Back