If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

_Z9A3066-Verbeterd-NR.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.
In September I went to Kenia, specially for night photography from a hide
You go in the hide from 6pm till 6am.
What an experience, with a lot of patience.
This is my favorite photo I took there

Outstanding photo!
Where exactly in Kenia it is? Which camp/lodge if I may ask? I know, that in Zimanga (South Africa) such workshops are taking place but never heard that in Kenia are hides as well ;-)
I went to Lentorre. Note you really only go there for night photography. Other than that there is little to do. During my stay there was a russian guest who also been at Shomphole for 3 days before Lentorre, he told me it was better. There you can shoot both day and night. If you want to know more, please let me know.

I went to Lentorre. Note you really only go there for night photography. Other than that there is little to do. During my stay there was a russian guest who also been at Shomphole for 3 days before Lentorre, he told me it was better. There you can shoot both day and night. If you want to know more, please let me know.
Those 2 are 2 of the best camps in Kenya!