Why do I post the same landscape photograph twice?

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

PhD69

Supporting Member
Marketplace
India – Ladakh - Between Samtanling and Hunder

BCG-075.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

BCG-076.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Full size pictures here, where you can switch between the 2 photographs. Just use arrows on the left and right sides.

Looks like something is not quite right with the bottom Image ?

The grass in the first image is in the sky on the second image ? .. some sort of processing issue going on here I suspect

Harry.G

@Harry.G The second photo is the first one flipped 180 degrees. Even upside down, it can easily pass as a proper landscape photo because of the perfect mirror that is the lake.

Beautiful scenery and photo, Philippe.

Looks like something is not quite right with the bottom Image ?

The grass in the first image is in the sky on the second image ? .. some sort of processing issue going on here I suspect

Harry.G
Thank you for your interest and comment.

Jochen did give the explanation.

I was fortunate that nothing was in the foreground and that the surface of the water was not disturbed by any ripple :)

And that's it ;)

@Harry.G The second photo is the first one flipped 180 degrees. Even upside down, it can easily pass as a proper landscape photo because of the perfect mirror that is the lake.

Beautiful scenery and photo, Philippe.
Thanks you for your interest Jochen. You're 100% correct. The second picture is an inverted reflection in the water :)

Back